The Ultimate Guide on How to Build Coffee Trucks and Espresso Carts Ebook
The Ultimate Guide on How To Build Coffee Trucks and Espresso Carts
I was working 70 hour work weeks, busting my ass to make someone else rich. No weekends. Always missed evening dinners. I could never make plans because work was always in the way. I was always making excuses to my wife and my life on why I couldn't do something. I just wasn't happy...
Enter the Coffee Truck. I bought a 1974 Vintage Scamp Trailer on Craigslist and began the build out process. I spent 2 months gutting the trailer and rebuilding it to my city's permit specification. In the process, I learned so much about coffee, trailers, restaurants and the food truck industry. But my education was costly. Over $4,000 in mistakes...
My coffee truck journey has been an amazing and rewarding journey. I work part time hours and make a full time salary. I have the weekends that I want off. I sit down with my family to eat dinner each evening. I have balance in both time and money. This experience has been awesome. Now that I know how to do it, I want to pass it on so you know how to do it too!
The single, most informative resource on the internet for creating a coffee truck. Created by a successful coffee truck owner with penetrating detail and insight to owning and operating a successful coffee truck.
- If you are looking for a way out of your corporate life...
- If you are looking on making a little extra income on the weekends...
- If you are looking to make full time money at part time hours..
Whether you are a experienced barista or a coffee enthusiast, you can start a coffee truck. This website breaks down the steps needed and what order to create your dreams. Get your plans started and your coffee truck rolling on the road!
- Step by Step Instructions
- How to Videos
- Website Links
- In the Field Perspective
for Coffee Trucks
Table of Contents
- Why owning a Coffee Truck is Better than a Food Truck
- Overview of Building your Coffee Truck
- Pre-Opening Activities
- How to Pick Location
- Top 5 Mistakes I made When Starting My Coffee Truck
- Cost of Coffee Truck
- Intro to Marketing
- Starting Up with Different Budgets
- How to pick a truck for a Food Truck
- Where to Buy Coffee
- How to Know What Bean to Buy
- Pricing your Menu
- Sinks and Plumbing
- Fresh Water
- Grey Water
- Service Window
- Espresso Machine
- Water Heater
- Triple Sink
- Water Pump
- Battery Charger
- Water Tanks
- Fire Department Equipment
- Different Methods of Brewing Coffee
- Different Power Options
- My Power Needs
- Point of Sales System
- Sales report for first 3 months of Business
- How to Deal with Long Lines
- A Little Info on the Bean